Saturday, October 05, 2013

Post-Holiday Kosher Cooking Carnival



Welcome to the Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan, 5774, edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival-KCC

I started the Kosher Cooking Carnival a number of years ago in response to a post of mine being rejected from a recipe carnival whose host had decided on a pork only theme.  It was clear that the best and only suitable reaction should be a blog carnival based on one theme, the kosher food.  We accept all posts about kosher food, recipes, cookbook reviews, restaurant reviews, halachik (Jewish Law) kashrut issues etc.  KCC is organized on our facebook page; links can be sent via blog carnival.  The Kosher Cooking Carnival includes blog posts submitted by bloggers and other chosen by the host.  If you'd like to host an edition, please let me know shilohmuse at gmail dot com.  Next month's host is Culinart.

Please visit and share the various links, thanks.

Chaviva Karon presents Chai Tea Jello Mousse posted at Challah Maidel.

" desserts

kosher frugal's Banana Coconut Oat Bran Muffins
rickismom presents Beneath the Wings: Pumpkin Pie, Cheese Cake, and Walks posted at Beneath the Wings, saying, "deserts and diets and pumpkin pie"

anything kosher!

Leora Wenger presents Cucumber Garlic Salad - Sketching Out posted at Here in HP.

Miriam K's Spaghetti with Walnuts and Herbed Crumbs.
Miriam G's A light Supper....

Leora Wenger presents Stuffed Squash with Yams - Sketching Out posted at Here in HP, saying, "Has links to other recipes: two tone brownies, sesame sticks, kit kat bars, pea salad, potato salad and apples 'n honey cake"

Jennifer in Machaneh Yehuda

diet food

culinart's Figs

Every day meals

American Bite's Pistachio Crusted Salmon; now this looks irresistible!
My One Pot Meal, Salmon and All The Trimmings which can be eaten any time, weekday, Shabbat or holiday.  And it can be a "diet" food, too.

Jewish Shabbat and Holiday food

Reesa's Food For Thought
My  me-ander: Rosh Hashannah Food! For A Healthy Year part 1 posted at me-ander.
Hadassa aka HSM's Sukkot Menu. I hope my family doesn't see this. They'd be jealous.

Restaurant or Cookbook Reviews

My me-ander: Eating Out in Ramat Eshkol posted at me-ander.

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of kosher cooking carnival-kcc using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Share |

Technorati tags: , .

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Batya, Shavua Tov! Thank-you for including my blog From Miriam's Kitchen. Gonna check out all the recipes blogs you posted.

Miriam

Batya said...

Miriam, thank you!!

Leora said...

Batya,

Thanks again for hosting KCC!

Blog carnival is annoying - it still lists my old blog name, even though I type in the new one each time. It also won't let me put the JPiX carnival under my account, so for that and other reasons I stopped using it.

Batya said...

My pleasure, and I'll contact Aron about his trying to get bc to give you the jpix acct.

Batya said...

my pleasure