Sunday, December 03, 2017

Blogging isn't Dead

This morning, while drinking my coffee, I decided to start my week with a blog carnival, a roundup of blog posts from all over the Jewish blogging world. OK, the vast majority are Israeli blogs and bloggers, but there's definitely a wide range of topics and even opinions, IMHO.

I've been blogging for well over a decade. My husband and I are among the most veteran of that genre. Blogging offers us a welcome and open forum to voice our opinions and not be dependent on the whims and agendas of others. I've mentored a number of bloggers, too. One great thing about blogging is:
It's free! The only cost is your time.
Today, there are so many free options for blogging, so that if the idea appeals to you, it won't cost you money, not a cent, not an agora, not a single pence etc.

Click :
What's New in The Blogging World
Please check out the various posts, and be sure to comment if you have something to say. And if you'd like to recommend other blogs, please give me the information in the comments, thanks.

No comments: