Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dawn, My Favorite Time of The Day

Most of my life I've lived in a home facing east. Our house in Great Neck backed East Shore Road, and I could see the dawn light through the trees.

In Bayit Vegan, Jerusalem, our bedroom was also to the east, and I'd look at the dawn while nursing our firstborn.

Here in Shiloh I looked for a piece of land that faces east, on the eastern side of the neighborhood to build our house. And we've been in this house for over thirty years.

So, if you all those periods of time, when the dawn could easily be seen, I've certainly lived much more than half my life influenced by the morning sun. It's no surprise that I'm a morning person. Or did I choose these locations for that very reason. What do you think?







morningcoffeehaiku

No comments: