Sunday, August 13, 2017

Apologies to Jackie Gleason, "How Sweet It Is"

This morning coming back home from our local pool, my mind kept repeating Jackie Gleason's iconic:
"How Sweet It Is"
Of course that was just in my head. It has been decades since I heard Jackie Gleason say those words.

I had just spent over an hour moving around in the water, doing my version of water aerobics. During the three months of the year the pool is open, I feel I'm in heaven. My friends and I keep saying that we don't need to go away to vacation, since we have our summer resort right here in Shiloh.
"How Sweet It Is"
And then when I got home I made a muesli of oats, cut peach, grated ginger and goats yogurt.

When I bit into the peach, I just couldn't believe how sweet it was. If someone had served it to me I wouldn't have believed that there was no added sugar. It was that amazingly sweet.
"How Sweet It Is"
I thank Gd for all this, our lives, family, health, living in Shiloh and all it includes.
"How Sweet It Is"

No comments: