Monday, March 20, 2017

Progress on Weaving Project



someone else's weaving project
Yesterday at the "senior citizens" crafts activities we were back working on our weaving projects. It had been a pretty long time since we did weaving. I had brought mine home and did some work on mine at home, but not the past couple of weeks. So I was really excited about having the opportunity to devote a solid couple of hours on mine and get some feedback from others. The night before I very carefully wrapped it up with all the yarns/strings I had, so I could take it to the club house.

Everyone was amazed as I unwrapped it. They hadn't a clue as to how it was shaping up.



As soon as everyone saw it, they agreed that it's "unique." That's probably the best way to describe it.

I definitely got a lot of weaving done yesterday and had a good time socializing too. Just another few hours weaving, and it's finished, Gd willing. Then I'll bring it to the teacher so she can tie up loose ends...


PS No, I don't know what I'll do with it. Honestly, I haven't a clue.

No comments: