Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sweet Sugarless Dessert

This is the dessert, all the ingredients, just what you see here. Since we weren't too many for dinner I used:

  • 4 small apples
  • 1/2 medium orange


slices of apple, slices of orange and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon 
I didn't even add any water. I just covered the Corningware pan, which can be baked or on the stove top, and put it in the oven. I knew that the juices from the fruit would provide concentrated sweet liquid. If I had been making on the stove top, I'd need to add a bit of water, barely enough to cover.


When it began smelling "good," I took it out of the oven, put it on a heat-safe surface and covered it to finish the cooking process without burning.


It was absolutely delicious, as sweet as can be.

No comments: