- 52Frames, which I've been a member of for well over three years
- 365Project, click here, shilohmom, for my page
- Instagram, click here, shilohbatya, for my page
- 52Frames, as you may be able to guess from its name, is a weekly photo challenge. They/It sets a specific weekly theme, photographic technique, and each member sends in one picture which is added to its album, which can be seen on facebook or the site.
- 365Project permits one photo a day, any you want.
- Instagram encourages not only encourages unlimited pictures each day, but also allows "movies."
|"Purple and Yellow"|
I took some great fruit/vegetable photos, but those purple beads got to me. The last time my youngest granddaughters were over, the two year old played with them... So I put them on top of my "sugar jar," and love the look of those complementary colors.
Usually the roses on this bush
are white or the palest pink.
I've never seen one looking like this
Instagram is sort of like a visual/pictorial facebook or twitter. There are days when I'm not home and I make it a photographic diary showing where I've been and what I've done, all shot and submitted with my smartphone. The advantage of being able to post both still and moving pictures can make it very interesting and enjoyable, but the account is only by smartphones, even though you can see pictures on the computer. I just wasted a lot of precious time trying to find links for two connected pictures, which I'll give you from other media sources. Yes, I gave up.
What do you think of these? They are both on my Instagram page.
As you can see, there's lots going on for us amateur photographers.