Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Now Two Photography Groups, 365Project and 52Frames

Almost two weeks ago I decided to take on a new photography challenge. I had been hearing of the 365Project. I do photograph every day permitted by Jewish Law. So, I'm now Shilohmom.

Here are a couple of the photos I've already posted:

Could There Ever be Too Many Vegetables? #6
Cooking for our Jewish Sabbath, and we do eat a lot of vegetables. This is now baking in the oven.

Winter Sky in Shiloh, 9
I couldn't resist the gorgeous sky this morning. I had to stop and photograph it. This is the picture without any editing or enhancement at all.
If you're a member of the group, then please look for me, so we can "follow" each other.

I've been in 52Frames for years already, never missing a week. This week's Challenge was to combine two different challenges from the past year. Here's the photo I took:

"Silhouettes From A Different Perspective"
I just looked up and shot. Winter can be more photogenic than summer here in Israel.

What do you think? Which do you like best?

No comments: