Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Spontaneous Crack

Those of you who follow my coffee posts are familiar with my large glass mugs. I drink my water and coffee in them every day. I have two, or should I say I had two.



When I came back from work the other day and went to finish my mid-morning tea, I discovered that the  mug had somehow cracked. It was fine when I left it. I guess some "crack elves" were at work while I was teaching and shopping.

Now I'm down to one and will have to buy a couple of new ones. This does happen periodically. But it has never happened quite like this.
Kapora! Better the mug than health!!

2 comments:

Retlops said...

How big are your mugs, and where do you get them? I'm looking for a big mug myself...

Batya said...

They have them in Mahane Yehuda and even our local store. Like a giant beer mug.