Monday, April 18, 2016

Those Free Sefira Count Reminders!

Every year I sign up for a few Free Sefira Count Reminders. Which do you recommend and how do you sign up for them? Please reply in the comments, thanks.
google

And besides all that, in recent years I simply program my phone alarm to "wake me up to count" every evening. The problematic times/days are Friday Night, Shabbat, and Erev Chag Acharon--last Eve of Passover, when the phone is off, ditto for computer etc. I don't go to shul at night, so the counting during dovening does not help me.  Does anyone have any "tricks" or "hints" for that problem?

PS I'm planning a special Passover edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival. If you have something to contribute, a link, recipe etc, please email me with KCC as subject by 6am Israel time, tomorrow, Tuesday. Thanks

No comments: