Monday, March 28, 2016

Nature Photography Challenge

Just over a week ago, on facebook, I discovered that I had been "nominated to do" a "Nature Photography Challenge." Here's a copy of the text from today my final day:
Day #7 the final photo of this meme/challengeI was nominated to do a Nature Photography Challenge by Karyn Stiefel Blass . I will post a nature photo each day for 7 days and nominate a new friend each day. Today is Day 7 for me, and today I nominate -! (And time can be taken off for things that mess up one's challenge response schedule, as I've already done. Just get the seven pictures and nominations in.)Just post a nature photo, past or present, for the next 7 days. You can copy and paste this text and tag me in your post (or not, whatever you choose). Just change the day and the person you are nominating.
The toughest part was finding people to nominate, seven, one for each day. At first I asked those active in photography, but then I discovered that this meme/challenge had been going on for ages, and they had done it or just didn't have time.  After that I tried nominating friends who may not consider themselves great photographers, but I was curious as to what they'd photograph.

And here are the photos I chose:

Day #1
Day #2

Day #3
Day #4
Day #5

Day #6
Day #7

If you'd like to continue this challenge please do! It was nice to do, but I'm glad I'm finished.

Which is your favorite photo?

No comments: