Sunday, December 20, 2015

Visiting Maale Adumim

Now that my son's American tackle football team, the Jerusalem "Big Blue" Lions has been having its home games in Mishor Adumim, I've been staying with friends in Maale Adumim after the games. It's not that it's impossible to get home, since I've done it. I can get dropped off at the "cityline" aka the "hizme machsom" and tremp. But since I do have friends who'd like to host me, and I love to socialize, even if it's just over a quick breakfast and a few words before going to sleep...

And now I'm getting to know a bit of a beautiful city very close to Jerusalem, Maale Adumim. Here are some photos:







Not only does it look like a lovely place, but considering all of the wonderful friends I have there, it must be a great place to live.

No comments: