Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Body and Behind the Subject for 52Frames

With all my "what I did during Chanukah" series, I didn't post my usual about the 52Frames shot. Last week, we had to make the background stand out, or be even more attractive than the "subject." Or you can say that the background was the subject... But the official name of the challenge was "Behind the Subject."  Here's my photo:

I took this with my cellphone, since I hadn't planned on taking a picture. I just fell in love with the sky.

And for this week, the theme was "Body." I kept thinking more "body parts," which was a mistake on my part. I hope to be more careful in the future.

I got pretty desperate, not finding anything to photograph or if I tried, awful. So, I asked my husband if he'd mind being the model again. Luckily he agreed. 

Nu, so, what do you think of them?

No comments: