Thursday, July 23, 2015

Israeli Columbian Turkish Coffee

Yes, that's the coffee I'm drinking right now. There are three countries mentioned in the name of this Elite coffee. "Israeli" is because it is produced by the Israeli Elite company, and the label is obviously Hebrew. The basic type or grind or whatever is known as "Turkish," and "Colombian" beans are the main ingredient.

Many coffee mavins consider Columbian to the the best or strongest flavor, which is fine by me. I've even found instant coffee when made with Colombian beans to have flavor.


Please don't mind the messy kitchen.
Here's my giant mug of Israeli Columbian Turkish Coffee with sugar and milk.

Perked in my classic gas top percolator with some sugar and milk, it sure does taste great.

2 comments:

Esser Agaroth said...

Hmmm...

Maybe I'll have to check this out.

Right now, I'm weening myself off of coffee before the fast, so I don't get a headache Sunday morning.

Where do you recommend getting a percolator or espresso machine?

Batya said...

I don't have an espresso machine, and my percolator was a gift from the states. Decades ago I bought one here when Soltam made them.
The Farberware can be ordered http://www.walmart.com/ip/Farberware-Yosemite-8-Cup-Percolator/10927183
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/farberware-classic-yosemite-cook-ware/1305147841.p?id=mp1305147841&skuId=1305147841