Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Five Shekel NS5- Food Revolution in Jerusalem

It wasn't that long ago when you couldn't find a decent cup of coffee in Israel for under ns10. Now that the Israeli "Five Shekel NS5- Food Revolution" has hit most major cities, if not all, you can even find a NS5- cup of coffee in the full-priced chains, like the Ne'eman dairy restaurants and coffee shops. They're actually charging even less, only NS4.90 for coffee to go!!!




Coffee lovers, enjoy!

PS In another few days, bli neder, G-d willing, I will review the best place I found for NS5 meals!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Neeman used to charge only NIS4.90, raised the price, and lowered it again. I haven't been to the central bus station's branch in awhile. Have they reduced prices there, too?

Batya said...

I think they charged between ns9 and ns12 depending on the branch. Now it's under ns5 which is great. I don't know if it's every branch.