Sunday, August 24, 2014

B"H, We Get a Mazal Tov

Now since my son has facebooked the news about the new baby, it's time to post the news. And this is most probably the only time I'll be posting a picture of the baby's face, because the newborn look isn't very distinctly recognizable. She has already changed a lot since this picture was taken. I also edited the picture to make her look less clear. You see a gorgeous baby, but with a picture like this, she could be almost any nice-looking dark-haired baby.

But I know who she is and love her and her parents very much. And I thank G-d Almighty for this precious gift. May she live a long, wonderful and healthy life and bring joy to all who love her.

2 comments:

Adela said...

Mazal Tov! May she have a long and happy life surrounded by friends and family.

Batya said...

Adela, Amen, thank you so much.