Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pre-Pesach Freezer Inventory

I usually start posting this pictures before Purim, when I begin to search out what is in the freezer that must be used before Passover or dumped. My freezer is just the refrigerator one. I have no real complaints about the size of the Sharp.



There's still four in the freezer, although I baked challot and rolls for Purim. There aren't too many Shabbatot before Pesach, and I don't quite know what I'll do with all that flour, which is expensive. We sell some chametz and according to our rabbi can section off part of the freezer as a "no touch-chametz sold" area. I know that not everyone does it.

In addition there is a neighbor who collects unopened chametz to sell for a food gmach  in memory of his sister who had been murdered in an Arab terrorist attack. I'll donate some things to them.

But for now I'll buy less and cook less and use what we have.

No comments: