Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oops! Watch Where You Sit!

I almost got caught at the Jerusalem Bus Station.

No, I wasn't doing anything illegal or dangerous.

All I did was to gratefully sit down after walking all the way from the Israel Museum.  And that was after walking to there from Palmach Street, which was after walking from the Mamilla Mall to Pardess in Talpiyot.

Then my bus came, and I stood up, or at least I tried to.  I was caught!



Some of the metal benches at the bus station are breaking, leaving sharp metal edges.  Miraculously, my skirt wasn't ripped.  I would have sued.  It's new and irreplaceable.  I bought it a few months ago at the Designer Outlet Store in Talpiyot for a fantastically low price, because I bought two other things from the same rack.  It's a fantastic store.  You never know what you'll find.  The prices are great!

Beware of benches with sharp teeth!

No comments: