Sunday, August 21, 2011

Priorities

Today's Sunday
On Sunday, the pool is open for women (18+) at 7:30-9:00am.
At 8am this Sunday, today, there's a visit to the grave, here in the Shiloh Cemetery, of the young man killed just over a week ago.
I kept trying to figure out how to be in two places at once.
Should I go to the pool early, leave after a short time, rush to the cemetery and then rush back to the pool?
It seemed like a good idea, except for the fact that it would be rather insane, stressful x2 and requiring keeping on a wet bathing suit, and it's not like I have a car to help with the traveling/logistics.
Stress isn't good.  It's worse than having a short time in the pool.  It would require two great "rushes."
So, do I just go to the pool first for a short time and then show up at the cemetery wet and probably late?
Or should I go to the cemetery with all my pool gear and swim afterwards?
As you can see from the "time posted," I've decided to take the last option listed.
First honor the dead and then try to "preserve" my body.

No comments: