Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lots of KCC Work Today

It's Rosh Chodesh Elul and time to post the latest Kosher Cooking Carnival.  No, sorry, it's far from ready.  Actually, it was supposed to be up yesterday, but when I scheduled it I had no idea that I wouldn't have a free second by the computer.  It was just one of those super-busy days.  Well, I have this morning, G-d willing.  Let's just see how much I can squeeze into a few hours.

If you'd like to host one, please contact me.  And to contribute a link about any aspect* of kosher food, use the handy blog carnival form.

*A few ideas...
  • customs
  • recipes
  • holiday tips, like how to prepare for those "3 day Jewish Holidays" like we're having this year
  • Halacha, Jewish Law
  • kosher food anecdotes
  • restaurant and cookbook reviews
  • yes, anything kosher!

No comments: