Saturday, July 16, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

There's so much to do, especially since I got home a day late.  I didn't have Friday for laundry and a "swim." 

My husband had to pick up the slack and wash the floor and do some of the cooking.  I'll have to cook more during the week than usual.  Actually, that just means that I'll be adding cut vegetables to his food when heating it up for dinner.  I do it for mine, because there's never enough for us both.

I must pull out the large bag of cooked chicken from the freezer to thaw for the week.  I did prepare food in advance.  On Shabbat we had kugel I baked and froze during Passover.

There's already a wash in the machine.  I'll hang it out before going to bed tonight. Then I'll put in another wash.

If I don't hear from my boss about next week's schedule, I'll have to give her a call.

And if you're curious, I got to sleep at a normal time, got up on time and don't seem to be jetlagged.  G-d willing tonight won't be any worse than any other Saturday night.

No comments: