Friday, June 03, 2011

Next Week Shavuot? I'm Not Ready!

I go from Shabbat to Shabbat, getting my spiritual and physical breathers, rests, input of energies...  My life has gotten so busy, and next week it will get even more so, since the pool is opening.  The following week will have everything:
  • work at Yafiz
  • tutoring in Rimonim
  • classes in Matan
  • and the pool
  • family and friends
But soon after that, the year of learning at Matan will end, the kids will get their vacation from learning in Rimonim and I'll just have to juggle Yafiz, the pool, family and friends and the rest of life.

Did I mention that the pool is opening?  I have permission to be a little late to the store on pool days.  Otherwise it wouldn't pay to pay for membership.  I'm terribly out of shape compared to recent years, since I didn't go to a pool even once this past winter.  Walking with a backpack is good, but there are muscles I can only work on in the water.

Back to the kitchen...  Shabbat Shalom and Chodesh Tov

No comments: