Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Facebook Taking Over and Photobucket Problem

Facebook is taking over a larger and larger portion of my computer time.  I'm beginning to enjoy it.  It's a nice combination of email and blogging.  I have things set up so that my blogs also get posted to facebook, and sometimes there are a lot of comments there and not on blogger.  Generally different people comment on the different media.

I enjoy all the multi-directional "conversations" going on, too.  It's more open than email, though you can have private correspondance as messages.  I set it up with my photobucket account, but now I think that was a problem, so I have to figure out how to detach them.

Photobucket has announced that I'm reaching maximum for the month, just as February has begun, for the free account.  If I pass it, there will be a freeze, sanctions.  So, no more photos to upload on photobucket.  That once happened with Flicka and recently with Picassa.  So, my dear friends, followers and random readers, what other free programs can you recommend?

Thanks

No comments: