Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Can't Eat "Just One."

I was really good this year about TU B'Shvat fruit.  I really tried hard to avoid it.  I love all those dried fruit and nuts.  It doesn't matter that most really have nothing to do with TU b"Shvat.  Once I start eating them I can't stop.

Yesterday, my husband gave me a few dates from the staff party.  They filled me up and were so good, but that was it.  I didn't go to the party, nor did I have access to the serving dishes.

But then he brought home the "holiday gift," a glass jar filled with all sorts of dried fruit, nuts and sugared dried fruit, including that sugary sharp ginger.  I've already eaten much too much and I want more.  I shouldn't be hungry.  I had enough dinner and even had some pecans for dessert.

I didn't even take a walk today...  ....tomorrow...

2 comments:

YMedad said...

Did we miss a home Tu B'shvat?

Batya said...

Yep, but we never have one. We were at a wedding.