Friday, October 08, 2010

Dangers on Jerusalem Streets

This is cross-posted on Shiloh Musings.  I decided that it's important enough to post here, too.  We don't have a car, and I walk all over the place.  I love walking, both for the physical exercise and to take pictures.  I always have my camera strapped to my waist and whip it out to shoot any scene or sight which catches my fancy.  Sometimes, like when I took these photos, it wasn't all that pleasant.


Walking in Jerusalem has its dangers.  A few weeks ago I came across the same problem.  Suddenly no sidewalk.  So I back-tracked and crossed to the other side.  I then saw that lots of people did walk along the cars, so that's what I did yesterday.  I also documented various places where construction and vehicles had put my life in danger.


Posted by Picasa


No comments: