Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All I Needed Was A Long Walk

Last night I finally got a full night's sleep.  Actually, I slept later than usual, which will mean that it will be harder to get up tomorrow to catch my flight to New York and predicts possible jetlag in the other direction.


For dinner I dined on a container of Hagen Daz 5 Mint, ahh heaven.  I also ate a supermarket bought kosher vegetable soup.  It's one of those pop in the microwave meals.


I had lunch with a friend in the kosher pizzza place here in AZ.  I had tuna and salad, no fries and no pittot.


After dinner we had a "ladies night out."  My sister, niece and I took a walk throught the nearby university campus here in Tempe, AZ.  We came back drenched in sweat and needing water.  I slept well and will have to get back on my better eating to keep the weight off when low carb kosher food is easier to get.

2 comments:

"a friend" said...

it was salmon, not tuna!

anyway it was nice having lunch together. :)

Batya said...

Yes, friend, I stand corrected. Jetlag is no vacation. Hope to see you soon in Israel.