Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Where's the Sun?

Tue - Nisan 22, 5770, 04.06.10Clear 46F-68F°    Clear


I'd agree that this looks more misty than "clear."  I took the picture around 7:30am.  It began clearing a short while later, and now it's barely 10am and  the third wash is up and out.  OK, I admit that I have a smallish washing machine.  Its capacity isn't much even compared to your typical European model.  It was advertised as 5 kilo, but I think that's an over-exaggeration.

There's more humidity than is good for National Laundry Day, but it's not raining.  Of course, considering the drought, if it did rain, I'd have to be glad and consider it a gift from G-d. 

And to get philosophical and scientific at the same time, the sun is out and shining even when we don't see it.  Remember that when you're feeling blue.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Is that your succah pergola?

I hope your Pesach was as wonderful as ours B"H was! And now back to "real" life...

Batya said...

Yes, Mrs. S, B"H, for sure.
All answered? Enjoy!