Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Favorite Foods? Anyone?

One thing I like is "wining and dining" someplace that isn't my home.  Today we wined and dined.  We were at our annual Israeli Independence Day cook-out at my cousin's.  We brought the wine and they provided the salads and meat.  Everything was so good, too good.  I figured that I'd gone over my protein limit for the day, so I just cooked up some veggies for dinner at home.

If you blog about your favorite foods, favorite cooking tips, only if it's kosher according to Jewish Law, of course, please send your post to the Kosher Cooking Carnival, a blog carnival all about kosher food, the halachot, (laws,) customs, reviews of restaurants and cookbooks.

The next one will be hosted by Leora.  If you're interested in hosting one, please contact me.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Thanks, Batya. I'll work on putting up my own reminder on my blog.

Batya said...

Great, it's always best to send out the links to carnivals the minute they're posted, or if you're like me, it's forgotten. And as a host, I like to get a s much done early on and hate the last minute rush.