Monday, November 30, 2009

Surprised and Disappointed

I blogged about it and sent notices to my jblogger lists about the problems with blog carnival.  I don't know how I'll get a decent Havel Havelim put together.  So far, I've gotten all of one post.

If you've written something that should be in it, or seen something that you think should be, then please email the link to shilohmuse at gmail dot com subject: hh  Deadline: Friday

And please blog about it.  I don't have much time for searches.  Certainly not in the next day.

Thanks

6 comments:

Pesky Settler said...

Is BlogCarnival.com the only site that offers this free?

Batya said...

As far as I know this is the only service. The ones that ask money still send the links to bc.

The Digerati Life said...

i'd pay to have a decent and reliable blog carnival site of some sort. Frustrating that i couldn't get my carnival fix this week.

Batya said...

I'll try some version of the old fashioned way to put HH together, G-d willing.

Maya / מיה said...

Batya, I just submitted four articles (I know that's a lot, but it sounds like you might need a few, and I forgot to submit last week)-- did you get any of them? If not, I'll e-mail them to you. In fact, I might do that any way. Sorry about the extra trouble!

Batya said...

Thanks Maya, email's the way.