Monday, September 14, 2009

Yes, I Was at The 2nd JBlog Convention

Here's some proof!

I'm standing with Sharon Katz of Voices Magazine, which is going internet in addition to its classic print version.  We are joined by Avi Abelow of WEJEW.





One thing which seriously disappointed me about the conference was that although it promoted Twitter, it didn't promote the Jewish and safer alternatives like Twoozer and WEJEW.

I managed to give a plug to the Kosher Cooking Carnival, Havel Havelim and JPIX, when I had to introduce "asking a question."  I admit that it was more an interaction with David Kelsy of Jewcy than the required question.

Strangely, I didn't f2f, interact all that much with other bloggers.  Maybe I was just too tired after teaching all day, and I did arrive after the workshops.  My own pictures will have to wait a bit, since I'm not on the computer which is used for the cd burning etc.  We're a two computer family, and the computers are different.  Actually, for typing, I like "ole clunky." The keyboard is much more comfortable than the old laptop, which is davka too heavy to be schlepped around.  These are Jacob Richman photos.

I'm ending here, even though I had planned on writing more and embedding more, too, but Ole Clunky is showing its age, and my time is very limited. 

No comments: