Thursday, September 24, 2009

Never Dull in The JBogging World!


The dust has barely settled on the latest Havel Havelim, and I must start planning the very next Kosher Cooking Carnival.  it's due in less than a week!  So, please get your posts in ASAP, thanks.

KCC isn't just a recipe collection.  It includes Halacha, Jewish Law, traditions, menus, funny stories, cookbook/restaurant reviews and... of course, recipes.  Being that we're in the main holiday and fasting season there's lots to blog about.

October's will be at Mimi's, and if you're interested in hosting subsequent months, please contact me, shilohmuse at gmail dot com

Thanks!

4 comments:

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

You've been tagged,...sort of.

rickismom said...

Is there any way I can send in a blog post before it is published? I have a written and schueduled post for Sept. 29th (knowing that the carnival is schueduled for the 30th). Is there anyway to send its particulars to the carnival before 5 am on the 29th?

Batya said...

Sorry, it won't work, but email me with the link the minute it's posted, or a timed reminder to me to check your blog just after it's posted. I don't trust my memory. Too many things going on.

rickismom said...

Sent it to you just now by email, . But here also is the link:

http://beneaththewings.blogspot.com/2009/09/cooking-for-holidays-survival.html

Thanks!