Thursday, June 18, 2009

Re: The Jetlag

I went to sleep at a normal, for Wed. night, midnight, after watching (sans dozing) Law & Order SVU. I got up at a very normal 3:30am for the loo, and then I slept until my alarm went off around 5:30am.

Could I be finished with jetlag?

Yesterday, from noon till night, I was busy traveling and hardly ate at all. I cooked a good tofu lunch but couldn't eat, so I left it and ate it when I got home close to 10pm.

At 1pm I left my house to travel to my cousin in Neve Ne'eman, Hod Hasharon, by buses. It took almost twice as long as usual, but I had given myself enough time, and I got there with time to spare. Then we went to a funeral in Pardes Chana, which is in the north. Going home was a combination of riding back to Hod Hasharon, tremping and a bus to Ariel from Tzomet (junction) Yarkon. It also wasn't quick, but most important was that I got home safely.

Being busy is probably the best way of conquering jetlag.

No comments: