Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Money Can't Buy You Love!

During my recent visit to the states, I did a lot of supermarket shopping, and it was there that I noticed lots of magazine headlines about a "Jon and Kate." They even beat out Brad and Angelina in cover pictures.

I discovered that their celebrity was due to their clever and unique method they found to financially support their brood of eight kids, twins and sextuplets, in a world where "two" are considered a nice sized family. They have been featured as a reality TV show.

This is no "Father Knows Best" nor "Room For One More." The pressure-cooker of all those kids and their celebrity status made quite a chulent of their marriage. As the fights escalated, so did their ratings, and I'm sure that without the salary they're getting for allowing the cameras to roll all over their lives, they'd be living in poverty.

Money Can't Buy You Love!

No comments: