Saturday, May 30, 2009

Public Dieting, Like All those Celebrities


Obviously fewer people care about my successful public diet than those who read about Oprah and other famous fat people.
I've been getting a lot of:
"Wow! You have lost weight!" comments from my neighbors
For the longest time, I kept saying:
"OK, so I'm overweight; I feel fine and function alright."

I never really planned this diet/menu change. What has me really shocked is that according to the official statistics, it has taken me half a year and ten kilo, 22 pounds, to "graduate" from "obese" to "overweight." Those charts insist that I get another ten kilo off... at least.

Please cheer me on, even though I'm not famous.

2 comments:

Maya / מיה said...

Good luck!! And I'm sure you look great. While it would probably be best to get out of the "overweight" zone altogether, quite frankly I know people who are officially in that zone but who look perfectly fit. It's always surprising how little weight you need to gain to be "overweight."

Batya said...

Thanks
I'm not really focused on a weight. I've changed my eating and so far I'm losing weight... wherever it goes...