Sunday, February 01, 2009

Post-Shabbat Update, Moshe Avitan (Moshe Rafael ben Aliza A'isha)

Here's the latest update from Moshe's mother-in-law.

Dear Relatives and Friends,

I wish you all a shavua tov (a good week). With that, I am happy to tell you that Moshe continues to improve thank G-d. His eyesight is a little better although nowhere near what you may call "good". The double vision problem seems to be getting better.

His face is still swollen and I think that it may take some time for the swelling to go down but still, every day brings a little more improvement in everything. We don't know as yet exactly when he will be discharged from the hospital and if he will be sent to a rehabilitation center or to his home.

I think that we may just be on "baby steps" from now on but I'll have a better idea after the doctors have seen him, hopefully tomorrow (Sunday).

Thanks for your continued prayers,

Ruth

No comments: