Friday, February 13, 2009

Hard To Believe

I have another pound off, and I don't even feel like I'm dieting. If somebody would have told me that such a thing was possible, I'd have him/her tested for hallucinogens.

Such siyate d'shmaya, the hand of G-d, in this. With the wrong diet, I would have gone off within the first twelve or less hours.

Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet, is definitely the type of diet I can stick to. I'm allowed unlimited vegetables of those not considered carbohydrates. I love cooked vegetables, sauteed with a bit of oil and cooked in a covered pot. I don't add liquid at all, so all the vitamins and minerals are there to be eaten.

I've noticed that I'm eating less in terms of total quantities. Portion control will be the key to losing weight pretty soon. That's when "unlimited" is really too much. But it all must be gradual. Maybe I should invest in a slightly smaller frying pan for my "big meals." I have a small one and a large one. Medium would be a good idea. The problem is that I don't really have the money to spend right now.

OK, it's Friday, time to close down blogging for a bit and get into the kitchen. Shabbat is approaching and there's also laundry to hang out.

No comments: