Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Grandmothering

Oooh, that sounds old. But I am pretty old, and I'm a grandmother.

Today, after getting up at some ungodly hour, so I could get to the pool for some exercise, I supplemented the arts and crafts supplies I had brought from home with some pretty stickers I bought in Jerusalem.

The grandkids needed to do something other than watch TV under my guard. So I told them that I need TU B'Shvat signs for my door. All three worked hard. When the baby got tired of drawing on the paper, he decorated his high chair tray. The girls were very creative and artistic.

Next I have to hang them on the door.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Looking forward to seeing any artistic creations by your grandchildren.

Batya said...

G-d willing, I'll post a picture of the pictures, but I can't put up the high chair tray, sorry.