Sunday, February 01, 2009

Cold or Hot Outside, Relax and Read HH and Blog for Other Carnivals

That's right, Havel Havelim is up at Ima's.

I'm being lazy today; I don't have to babysit. The "Other Savta" is there. There may not be enough rain in the HolyLand, but there are lots of posts to read on the internet. Not totally lazy, I hosted an exercise class to Richard Simmon's Sweatin' to the Oldies.

Nu, and maybe you have something to send to the Kosher Cooking Carnival! Please send them here. And if you'd like to host an edition, please let me know at shilohmuse at yahoo dot com

You can also write a post about kosher food, kosher cooking, Jewish Laws about it, kosher restaurants, cookbooks etc.


And if you're dieting, or once dieted or blogged about dieting or would like to blog about dieting, I'm starting a new blog carnival about losing weight.
More info about my new weight loss carnival, here.

I have gotten a bit involved with dieting since starting Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet. I'm so grateful to find a diet I can live on.

No comments: