Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Kvetching

Our email, the "family" one on the computer via Mozilla Thunderbird suddenly self-erased. It's not the end of the world.

I'm getting terribly philosophical about it. When people die or get very sick, injured etc, that's a tragedy. It's not a tragedy when the email doesn't work or my addresses are erased. Yes, please keep telling me I'm right.

A message saying something about POP not popping or some such thing keeps coming up instead of the mail.

An internet virus once wiped out a book I had been writing.

Of course, that's not a tragedy either. I could/should attempt to write it again.

Maybe I should forget mozilla and return to outlook.

Or maybe I should just get to sleep.

As Scarlet O'Hara said:
"Tomorrow is another day..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've experienced similar problems with the software; go figure.

Outlook has many more security issues; you could just stick to browser-based email and forgo any additional client software altogether.

RivkA with a capital A said...

How frustrating!! Not a trajedy, true, but not a picnic either!

Batya said...

t, thanks for reminding me that we had problems in the past with outlook. We can pick up the netvision on some site. It's just that I had great lists on mozilla and can't find them. Also, I can't send photos without a resident email.

RivkA, yes, small potatoes in the real world...