Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sorry For The Politics

When I "invited" my different blogging identities to blog on the "other blogs," I knew that I'd be complicating things a bit. Now I have to check which blog I'm blogging on, and I didn't this morning. I was sure that I was writing on Shiloh Musings, not here on me-ander.

I should have gotten the hint when I discovered that there weren't the right "labels" in the blog "memory," but I was so intent and intense on writing my post, that I just ignored it. So, if you're among the readers who don't want politics, I apologize.

G-d willing, a bit later in the morning, I'll be putting the hundreds of photos and videos, three whatever worth of digital memory, onto cd's, and then I'll try to post some. Now that I'm taking videos on my Canon 620, I'll have to get something stronger than my "one" or "two."

And tomorrow, I'll weigh myself, if my friend is home, and see if my "sort of" following my Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet kept my weight from increasing. It's not easy to diet in an "all you can eat" Eilat hotel setting, even "half-board." At least this is Israel, where salads are more than plentiful.

No comments: