Sunday, December 21, 2008

More On Dieting

It 's hard for me to believe that I'm really dieting, even though Start Fresh kosher diet has been easy to integrate into my life.

But as a veteran blogger, a sign of being a real dieter is having a post in the Carnival of Weight Loss. There are a lot of very helpful posts about dieting.

I'm sure that it doesn't make me an obsessive dieter to check out how others succeed in losing weight. I've trying to avoid obsessiveness in general. There are enough things in this world to get "nuts" about. I'd rather be relaxed about my food. Keep the stress out along with the calories.

I just got back from my two kilometer stroll around the neighborhood.

I've been checking up on Jewlicious, since they're supposed to be hosting the next Havel Havelim, and it would have had been nice to put both announcements in the same post. But since one isn't supposed to postpone a good deed, I'm telling you about the weight loss carnival now.

No comments: