Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Double Two

On the second day of Chanukah, I finished my second week of Start Fresh kosher diet.

I started today with a nice salad, as you can see. Since I was going to babysit for the grandkids, I knew that I wouldn't be eating all that much. In the end I managed to make myself an egg with frozen greenbeans. It tasted better than it sounds. I also ate a yogurt. When I got home I had a big dinner.


No, I didn't weigh myself. I do it at a friend's house. I just didn't have time, but I'm pretty confident that I'm losing, since my skirts fit differently and feel longer.
One thing that keeps repeating is that I eat less than I've planned on eating. It happens almost every day. I don't eat all the snacks, nor do I eat all the vegetables I've planned. Today, I wasn't tempted by anything while babysitting. And the other night, it wasn't hard to ignore the cakes.
I have so much weight to lose, I doubt if my losses show already, and I've stopped telling everyone I meet how I ended up on a diet. I guess I've told them all, already.

2 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

Good for you! Keep it up! (that salad does look good).

Batya said...

double thanks
Chanukah Same'ach!