Sunday, October 19, 2008

How Dumb Of Me!

I have my morning routine, which included brewing coffee. This morning I got everything ready, as usual. Then I sat here at the computer drinking water and even wasted time on facebook, a rarity since I rarely open it.

Finally I took my empty giant glass mug to the kitchen for my great coffee, and...

...no coffee!

It was empty. I hadn't turned it on! So, now I did, for sure. I checked. The light's on, but now I have to wait, again...

Bad way to start the day.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Interesting, how you made this into a whole post. Very human.

I am too lazy to go downstairs and start making the coffee. I guess reading your blog is more enticing.

Batya said...

Leora, you're sweet. First thing I do every morning is turn on the computer and while it's "warming up," I set up the coffee and drink water. Without it, I'd be the lazy one.