Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wired, Weird

Last week, I got that new modem to make the house all wired for internet. I still think there's something strange on this computer, since periodically it claims to be off, but...

Anyway, my baby confirmed that the house is wired, for wireless internet. He took out his sleek new laptop, plugged it in, turned it on and... watched American TV, since it's "hooked up" to some American cable network/system. He can get hundreds of American tv shows. Now, if he would get a special cable, he can hook his computer to our tv and we can watch, as if we're sitting in NJ...

2 comments:

Leora said...

He sounds like he would get along well with my son. My son has watched re-runs of Lost on Japanese servers (don't ask me about the show, but I have friends who like it). And here I thought we didn't have a tv...

Batya said...

These kids are amazing.
Once you have internet, tv is included. But he's hooked up with a tv deal in Livingston, which is really mind-boggling.