Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank G-d For Small Favors

Action on my facebook account has slowed down by a lot, so updates are no longer hogging my mailbox. I would still like to know if there's a way of getting the notices once a day in a digest.

I don't think my old yahoo does "sort" or whatever it's called, so that all facebook mail would go in a special pile, and I can deal with it whenever.

Yes, I'm easily distracted.

My daughter said that I have to make up a CV to bring to the unemployment insurance people. When I acted surprised, she asked me if I really expected them to just pay me for not working, without my trying to give the impression I'm looking for work. Hmmm... well...

I really would like a job blogging to create buzz for a business or some other writing job. How about hiring me to photograph? Nu? Can anyone help?

No comments: