Monday, July 21, 2008

Soccer Dad Puts on a KCC Chef's Hat


I'm proud that my jblog carnival mentor, the one and only Soccer Dad, who established the premier jblog carnival, Havel Havelim, is the host of this month's Kosher Cooking Carnival!
Next month's host is Leora of Here in HP.
KCC is more than just a recipe collection. It includes posts about all aspects of kosher food and kosher cooking. The Kosher Cooking Carnival is primarily dependent on bloggers who send posts via the carnival submission form. The hosts certainly may do their own searching, too, but it's not required. And if you see a post which would be good for KCC, please send the link, too.
If you'd like to host a KCC, please let me know. To reserve your month, please write to me at: shilohmuse at yahoo dot com
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Soccer Dad said...

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm glad I did OK.

Your mentor?

Again thanks, but you're still running a carnival I'm not!

No I didn't stay up all night, I do most of my blogging before Shul in the morning. I actually thought that I'd posted it last night, but the scheduling function in my platform doesn't work without a lot of tweaking.

Leora said...

I'm looking forward to hosting August. Thanks again for creating this fun blog carnival.

Batya said...

sd, I got my training hosting hh's. Hakarat hatov, I feel it important to thank you for what you've done for jblogging. You're allowed to "retire."
ps I'm glad you didn't lose a night's sleep for kcc.

leora, I'm looking fowrad to August's KCC. I'm sure you'll do a great job. The fun is that each host brings his/her own personality and talents. Just like when cooking!