Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Drop In The Bucket

Here are a few more of the hundreds of pictures I took in New York. I have to go through a couple more cd's. And I have to email some pictures to relatives and friends.

Let's just start with the one I think is funniest, the camouflaged soldiers. Isn't camouflage the technique not to be noticed? to blend in? Well, is there anything you can think of which would make them look even more out of place in Penn Station, Manhattan? This IMPO is so typical of the American mentality.

Photobucket

New York City Reflected 1

New York City Reflected 2

New York City

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

nice :)

and the seventh picture down of that colourful building and the crane next to it that's diagonally opposite port authority - looks exaaaactly the same as the picture i took there!!!

Batya said...

Thanks!

Well, I guess we have something in common!

Leora said...

I see you are continuing your theme of reflections on buildings.

Thanks for sharing.

Batya said...

I find the reflections so amazing. I never know how the picture will come out.