Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Computer Cleaning

No, not the food that has drip-dropped on the keyboard.

I'm referring to erasing the thousands of pictures from the hard drive of our laptop. That's the computer I used for "burning" and storing photos.

In New York, at a Radio Shack, I bought a 120gb portable hard drive, iomega. A neighbor helped me install it and figure out how to proceed. So now there's room in the computer and I have a back up.

The memory "keys" are good for documents, but they only hold a few hundred pictures, not the thousands I have taken.

4 comments:

Leora said...

Sounds good!

Batya said...

It seems like the simplest and cheapest way of adding memory.

Anonymous said...

I got a slightly less portable drive on clearance at Best Buy a few months ago. 500GB should be enough for my entire computer...for now!

It's a good storage and backup solution for many people.

Batya said...

Wow, t, makes mine look sort of wimpy. But mine is small like a box for a dvd movie.