Monday, June 16, 2008

My Voice Fades

That awful cold I was sick with yesterday has now affected my voice. I taught today and did the oral/interview test on my seniors. I'm supposed to read tests to kids tomorrow. A neighbor told me I'm crazy. My voice is so bad that the kids I "help" may fail. I have to call the English coordinator.

If that's the case, all that's left of the school year is the staff trip and party. I still have to go through my stuff to take things home and throw things out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)Hope you feel better soon!
2) Good luck to your students tomorrow.
3) DON"T test if you are sick. They will find someone else to do it.

sara g

therapydoc said...

Maybe a little time in bed?

Batya said...

sara g, doc,
thanks

I spoke to my bosses last night, if croaking counts. We decided to wait until today for a decision. It looks like it would not be a good idea to go in and try. Yes, doc, I'll rest.