Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Framing

Yesterday I had some photos framed, to give as gifts when we go to New York. To me, the framing is part of the art, the composition. I can take a few of the same photo and give each a different look with different frames and matting.

The framing place is very tolerant and helpful. Of course, they benefit, since by giving the right service and prices, I'll be back.

Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised when everything was done as I waited. I was so sure that I'd be told to return in a few days and had been going nuts trying to figure out when.

I was pretty mellow, probably weak from my cold, so when I discovered that the photo-printer had printed the wrong one and then offered to print a replacement, I accepted his offer. Then I ended up buying them all at reduced prices. He insisted that the one he chose was the nicer one. While the pictures were being printed (again) I managed to buy wedding gifts for a wedding I had just gone to, the one this week and the one we're missing.

So, all and all, I really got everything done.

2 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

When are you coming to NY? We should organize another blogger meet!

Batya said...

Yes!
late June to mid July